- Environmental Management
- Testing & Standards
- Imaging & Information Media
- PEM2 Datalogger
- PEM2 USB Flash Drive
- eClimateNotebook Basic
- eClimateNotebook Basic Plus
- eClimateNotebook Professional
- eClimateNotebook Professional Plus
- A-D Strips
- IPI MSQR
- Care and Identification of 19th-Century Photographic Prints
- IPI’s Guide to Sustainable Preservation Practices
- New Tools for Preservation
- Permanent Images: A Personal and Technical Memoir
- Pioneers of Photography Book
- Photographic Negatives Poster
- Motion Picture Film Poster
- Ordering Information
- The Atlas of Water Damage on Inkjet-printed Fine Art
Dew Point Calculator
Nothing to download, works on a Mac or PC.
The Dew Point Calculator is now available online! Visit www.dpcalc.org to explore its features.
The Dew Point Calculator is a web-based application, so no download is necessary. In addition, the Dew Point Calculator can be used with any web browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.) on a Macintosh or a PC.
To learn more about how the Dew Point Calculator can be applied to environmental monitoring, refer to the following articles: Understanding Dew Point, Why is Dew Point Important for Managing my Environmental Conditions?, and Winter Dryness and Its Effects on Collections.
Visit www.dpcalc.org to start using the online Dew Point Calculator!