- Environmental Management
- Testing & Standards
- Imaging & Information Media
- PEM2 Datalogger
- PEM2 USB Flash Drive
- eClimateNotebook Basic
- eClimateNotebook Basic Plus
- eClimateNotebook Professional
- eClimateNotebook Professional Plus
- A-D Strips
- IPI MSQR
- Care and Identification of 19th-Century Photographic Prints
- IPI’s Guide to Sustainable Preservation Practices
- New Tools for Preservation
- Permanent Images: A Personal and Technical Memoir
- Pioneers of Photography Book
- Photographic Negatives Poster
- Motion Picture Film Poster
- Ordering Information
- The Atlas of Water Damage on Inkjet-printed Fine Art
New Tools for Preservation
New Tools for Preservation: Assessing Long-Term Environmental Effects on Library and Archives Collections. Published by The Commission on Preservation and Access, 1995.
An introduction to time-weighted preservation index (TWPI) technology. TWPI provides a method for measuring and quantifying the effects of temperature and humidity on the preservation quality of storage environments for organic materials. The purpose is to make it easier to manage the preservation of library and archives collections by revealing the long-term effects of storage environments on the deterioration of organic materials. Awareness of environmental effects is the basis for a program of cost-effective improvements.
35 pages, soft cover, no quantity discount.