- Environmental Management
- Testing & Standards
- Imaging & Information Media
- PEM2 Datalogger
- PEM2 USB Flash Drive
- eClimateNotebook Basic
- eClimateNotebook Basic Plus
- eClimateNotebook Professional
- eClimateNotebook Professional Plus
- A-D Strips
- IPI MSQR
- Care and Identification of 19th-Century Photographic Prints
- IPI’s Guide to Sustainable Preservation Practices
- New Tools for Preservation
- Permanent Images: A Personal and Technical Memoir
- Pioneers of Photography Book
- Photographic Negatives Poster
- Motion Picture Film Poster
- Ordering Information
IPI is an independent laboratory that provides both standardized and custom independent research for corporate, governmental, or non-profit sponsors. Below are links to descriptions and pricing for some of our most common research requests. If your need is not described, contact us, and we may be able to develop a program to meet your specific needs. All results of sponsored research and testing are confidential.
Image Stability Evaluations
Photo-storage and Framing Materials Evaluations
Why Should I Test?
Testing provides consumers and manufacturers of imaging and photo storage and display materials with unbiased, data-driven answers to questions of print stability, relative longevity and photo safety.